27 Jul 2014
The Liebster Award
Many of you have probably heard about or nominated on The Liebster award. So in short, the Liebster award is a kind of chain letter/challenge from blogger to blogger which purpose is to discover new blogs and bloggers. The rules are very easy, when you receive the nomination you are supposed to do a post where...
1. you answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominate you
2. tell 11 random facts about you.
3. nominate 5-11 bloggers with under 500 readers
4.and make 11 new questions for them
You also have to let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link your post to the so they can learn more about the Liebster award.
I got my nominations from Summertime Siren and Stay Beautiful Inside And Out. I want to thank both of you, I never thought I would be nominated even once! Because I got double-nominated I'll answer 22 questions but I'll still tell just 11 random facts about me
From the Summertime Siren I got these questions...
1. The best sushi place in your city?
2. Glossy or matte lipstick
It depends on a day but right now I would say matte.
3. Any paranormal experiences?
Nope, I'm still waiting for them.
4. What's the achievement that you're most proud of?
Well I really haven't done anything big put I always get happy if I get my right hand nails done without ruining everything.
5. What classes are you taking this fall/ plans if not attending school?
I'm going to start studying in International Baccalaureate High School
6. How many Macaron Lippies do you have in your collection?
To be honest: Not a single one. I just think that they don't fit me at all.
7. Favorite makeup brand?
My favorite brand is Lumene. My favorite makeup product is actually Lumene's CC-cream.
8. Something you want to do but haven't yet?
I have always wanted to do a bungee jump.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for the Mac and Marge makeup collection?
I don't know, maybe 4 or five. I wouldn't spend my own money to buy them but it's a fun idea for collection.
10. Easiest store to spend money in?
This is an easy one: definitely the Tiger. It's a store full of cute stuff.
11. If there's one thing you would want your readers to know about you, what would it be?
I get super happy every time someone comments on my post.
And from the Stay Beautiful Inside And Out
1. What is your favorite place to take your blog pictures?
I haven't got any specific place, but I love taking pictures outdoors.
2. What is the goal you want to achieve from blogging?
My goal is to take better pictures and improve my writing skills. In other words: Make my blog more readable.
3. How much time do you spend in blogging each week?
I write my posts something like 1-2 h/post but I also edit pictures and plan my future posts. I can't say the exact time.
4. How do you describe your style?
I have a very diverse style. I love cute preppy styled dresses, big sweaters and vintage at the same time.
5. Who take pictures for your blogs?
I take all most of my pictures. Sometimes I have to force my little brother to shoot me.
6. And what camera do you use for blogging pictures?
Mostly I use my iPhone's camera which I found a little pathetic but sometimes my granny borrows her SLR.
7. What are the things you like to do or you are good at that help blogging?
I think I'm good at organizing. I always plan my future post's topics and release dates (expect this post of course)
8. What is the challenge you face in blogging?
Sometimes it's very hard to put my thoughts into words.
9. Which one is your favorite post that you have written?
My favorite post is always the newest one. I try to do better posts each time.
10. What did you learn through blogging that you didn’t know before?
I've been blogging for a month so I haven't got that many blogging experiences but something I've noticed is that pictures really matter.
11. Describe your dream wedding gown:)
My dream wedding gown is vintage styled, long sleeved lace dress.<3
11 random facts about me you want random facts- I'll have you RANDOM facts
1. When I was little I used to hate skirts and dresses, nowadays I wear them more often than my favorite jeans.
2. I love cauliflower.
3 .I have surprisingly long toes
4. I have played violin for 11 years
5. My favorite series is How I Met Your Mother
6. My biggest dream is to study in UK
7. One day I played the Candy Crush so long I that in the night I had Candy Crush dreams
8. I can't watch some TV-shows because I can't stand the second-hand embarrassment
9. I hate making big decisions and I always try to get people do them for me so I could blame them if I'm not happy (I know I'm horrible)
10. I listen to all kinds of music from rock to classical violin concertos
11. Today I learned how to make a layered latte and I'm still happy about it.
So now it's time to reveal my nominees:
Florence from http://florencelogan.blogspot.com/
Sophie from http://daintydiary.blogspot.com
Laura from http://wewillbedreaming1.blogspot.co.uk
Emily from http://emilylovess.blogspot.co.uk
Stephi from http://montiesays.blogspot.com
And then, finally
My questions for nominees
1. What is your weirdest habit?
2. What is the stupidest thing you ever have cried for?
3. What would you do if you won a lottery?
4. What is your favorite beauty product?
5. If you could travel anywhere in entire world where would you travel?
6. What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
7. If you could be any celebrity for just one day who would you be?
8. What is the worst joke you've ever heard?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What/who inspires you?
11. If you had to choose between foundation and mascara which one would you choose and why?
Nominees, please link your posts to me (;
Posted by Me at 11:14