8 Jul 2014

5+1 things and places to experience in Copenhagen

Few days ago I visited Copenhagen with my family. I absolutely fell in love with Copenhagen and I wanted to share my favorite parts with you so here you have: 5+1 things and places to experience in Copenhagen!

1. Sightseeing bus tours
I never thought I was going to say that but in Copenhagen these tours work really well.They are a great way to explore the city without getting lost. We went to the ''Mermaid Tour'' which had 16 stops including the Little Mermaid and Nyhavn. We also went to the Carlsberg Tour which was little short with only six stops.



2.Nyhavn
Nyhavn is a very cute waterfront district with a lot of small and colorful houses.In Nyhavn there's a lot of little restaurants and cafes. (My personal favorite cafe was Rajissimo where you can buy delicious waffles, churros and ice cream)






3. Canal tours
In Copenhagen there's also sightseeing tours by canal boats, which are also a great way to see city-from a different angle.


4. Tivoli
Copenhagen's Tivoli is something that everyone has to see. In the evening the lights are spectacular and I wanted to take pictures all the time. And for my budget the best part were the prices of the tickets!








5. Strøget
Strøget is the longest pedestrian street in whole world and it's completely full of all kinds of shops. If you get tired of shopping there's also a lot of cafes and restaurants where you can rest your feet.



+1 Joe and The Juice
Joe and The Juice is an awesome juice bar with a huge amount of different kinds of juices. For coffee addicts there's also some basic kind of coffee and worth a try ginger latte.


I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe find it helpful in some way! 
Aino

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12533085/?claim=6w6j6ucvdfv">Bloglovin'</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment