18 Oct 2014
How to sleep 10 more minutes and still not look like a swamp monster
How to sleep 10 more minutes without looking like some kind of hobo
1. This technique's most important part is preparing: always have a clean pair of leggings and a big sweater or some kind of other outfit that is comfortable and kinda good looking.
2. Wash your face with super cold water: it makes you look more fresher and awake.
3. If your hair is dirty use dry shampoo. Leave it applied on your hair for a while, then ''rub'' it little bit and brush off. Ponytails and braids are also super handy. (Actually the best way is to apply it before you go to sleep but we don't always know when we're going to need more sleep, huh?)
(4. Do a super quick base with concealer and cover stick)
5. Curl your lashes and apply mascara, it enlarges your eyes.
I hope that some of you find this at least a little helpful. I can't even say how many mornings- or days actually- this technique has saved.