6 Sept 2014

What to do in the first weekend of Autumn

Now the September is here and it's officially Autumn. I'm usually super excited about the Autumn, but now, for some reason, I'm feeling a little bit sad and I really had to remind myself why to love the Autumn. To make it easier for myself I made a plan for this weekend: do all the Autumn stuff you love!

In my to do list for this weekend is...
  • Listen to the new music
  • Read a book you used to love when you were 10
  • Start planning Christmas, it's only 110 days away
  • Spice your morning coffee with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom
  • Wear your favourite overknee socks
  • Go and buy a new pair of overknee socks
  • Call a friend you haven't talked to in ages
  • Burn some candles
  • Sing <3 
  • Bake a carrot cake
What do you love in the Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment